Smart Contract Audit Report
ALINK.AI is a new BEP-20 token on the Binance Smart Chain.
For this audit, we reviewed the project team's ALINK contract at 0x78e624070871831842730b43f77467af3e8b580c on the Binance Smart Chain Mainnet.
No findings were identified.
Date: February 23rd, 2023.
- The total supply of the token is set to 31.368 million [31,368,000] $ALINK.
- No mint functions are present in the contract.
- Any user can send tokens to the 0x000 address to reduce the total supply.
- At the time of writing this report, 100% of the total supply is split between 6 EOAs controlled by the team.
- There are no fees associated with transferring tokens.
- The owner can withdraw any tokens from the contract at any time.
- The contract utilizes the SafeMath library to protect from any possible overflows/underflows.
- The contract complies with the BEP-20 token standard.
|Arbitrary Jump/Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Centralization of Control||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|Improper Authorization Scheme||N/A||PASS|
|Outdated Compiler Version||The contract is deployed with outdated Solidity compiler version 0.4.24. We recommend the team upgrades to Solidity compiler version ^0.8.0.||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + SafeMath - [Pub] safeAdd - [Pub] safeSub - [Pub] safeMul - [Pub] safeDiv + ERC20Interface - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # + ApproveAndCallFallBack - [Pub] receiveApproval # + Owned - [Pub]
# - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] acceptOwnership # + ALINK (ERC20Interface, Owned, SafeMath) - [Pub] # - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approveAndCall # - [Pub] ($) - [Pub] transferAnyERC20Token # - modifiers: onlyOwner
SourceHat (formerly Solidity Finance - founded in 2020) has quickly grown to have one of the most experienced and well-equipped smart contract auditing teams in the industry. Our team has conducted 1700+ solidity smart contract audits covering all major project types and protocols, securing a total of over $50 billion U.S. dollars in on-chain value!
Our firm is well-reputed in the community and is trusted as a top smart contract auditing company for the review of solidity code, no matter how complex. Our team of experienced solidity smart contract auditors performs audits for tokens, NFTs, crowdsales, marketplaces, gambling games, financial protocols, and more!
Contact us today to get a free quote for a smart contract audit of your project!
What is a SourceHat Audit?
Typically, a smart contract audit is a comprehensive review process designed to discover logical errors, security vulnerabilities, and optimization opportunities within code. A SourceHat Audit takes this a step further by verifying economic logic to ensure the stability of smart contracts and highlighting privileged functionality to create a report that is easy to understand for developers and community members alike.
How Do I Interpret the Findings?
Each of our Findings will be labeled with a Severity level. We always recommend the team resolve High, Medium, and Low severity findings prior to deploying the code to the mainnet. Here is a breakdown on what each Severity level means for the project:
- High severity indicates that the issue puts a large number of users' funds at risk and has a high probability of exploitation, or the smart contract contains serious logical issues which can prevent the code from operating as intended.
- Medium severity issues are those which place at least some users' funds at risk and has a medium to high probability of exploitation.
- Low severity issues have a relatively minor risk association; these issues have a low probability of occurring or may have a minimal impact.
- Informational issues pose no immediate risk, but inform the project team of opportunities for gas optimizations and following smart contract security best practices.