Smart Contract Audit Report
CashFi is a new ERC-20 token that is an automatic liquidity providing protocol.
For this audit, we reviewed the CashFi contract provided to us by the project team.
Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as they have substantial control in the ecosystem.
Date: May 25th, 2022.
Finding #1 - CashFi - InformationalDescription: Although the SafeMath library is utilized, the contract is implemented with Solidity v0.8.x which has built-in overflow checks.
Recommendation: SafeMath could be safely removed to reduce contract size & deployment costs, and increase gas savings on all transactions that reference it.
- The total supply of the token will be set upon initialization and minted to the owner.
- No mint or burn functions exist, though the circulating supply can be decreased by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address.
- There was no token allocation for our team to analyze as the contract has yet to be deployed to the mainnet.
- Trading must be enabled by the owner before all transfers can take place on the platform. Only accounts that have been excluded from fees can participate in transfers when trading is disabled. Once trading is enabled, it can never be disabled.
- The contract enforces a maximum transaction amount (determined by the owner) which imposes a limit to the number of tokens that can be transferred via Uniswap in a single transaction.
- The contract enforces a maximum wallet amount that prevents a transfer from occurring if the recipient's token balance will exceed the limit number of tokens (determined by the owner) after the transfer occurs.
- The contract features an Anisniper mechanism that taxes users at a higher rate (determined by the owner) when a user attempts to buy tokens via Uniswap within the limit number of blocks since trading was enabled.
- When the Antisniper mechanism is triggered on a buy transaction via Uniswap, a gas price limit (determined by the owner) is enforced on the transaction.
- The contract enforces a transfer delay on non-sell transactions, that prevents a transfer from occurring if the user is attempting to transfer tokens more than one time per block.
- There is a Liquidity fee, Staking Rewards fee, and Marketing fee on all transfers where neither the sender nor the recipient is excluded from fees. A separate fee structure can be set by the team to apply different fee percentages depending on whether the transaction is a buy or a sell.
- The Liquidity fee charged during transfers is stored in the contract address. The tokens are swapped for ETH for the purpose of funding Uniswap liquidity when the following conditions are met:
- The threshold number of tokens (determined by the owner) in the contract address has been reached.
- The contract is not currently performing an automatic liquidity add.
- The caller is initiating a sell transaction via Uniswap.
- Liquidity-adds are automatically performed by selling the tokens collected as fees, pairing the received ETH with the token, and adding it as liquidity to the ETH pair.
- The LP tokens received through this process are sent to the Liquidity address set by the team. We recommend that the team lock these newly acquired LP tokens.
- The tokens collected from the Staking Rewards fee are deposited into the Treasury contract. The Treasury contract was out of scope for this audit so we are unable to give an assessment in regards to security.
- The tokens collected from the Marketing fee are swapped for ETH and sent to the team's Marketing wallet.
- The contract is upgradeable meaning the team can swap the current contract for a new one at any time.
- The contract utilizes the SafeMath library to protect against overflows/underflows.
- The contract complies with the ERC-20 token standard.
- The owner can set total fees up to 30% for each fee structure.
- The owner can set total fees when the Antisniper mechanism is triggered to any value at any time.
- The owner can exclude and include accounts from transfer fees.
- The owner can set the maximum transaction amount and maximum wallet amount to any values at any time.
- The owner can exclude and include accounts from the maximum transaction amount and maximum wallet amount restrictions at any time.
- The owner can set the threshold number of tokens that triggers an automatic liquidity add to any value at any time.
- The owner can disable the transfer delay at any time.
- The owner can set the gas price limit restriction to any value at any time.
- The owner can set the number of blocks since trading was enabled which triggers the Antisniper mechanism to any value at any time.
- The owner can update the Automated Market Maker Pair address at any time.
- The owner can update the team's Liquidity wallet, Marketing wallet, and Staking Rewards contract address at any time.
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Centralization of Control||WARNING|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|Front Running||The automatic token swapping functionality may be susceptible to front-running. The team must monitor, and if any suspicious activity is detected, should lower the ||PASS|
|Improper Authorization Scheme||N/A||PASS|
|Outdated Compiler Version||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + [Lib] SafeMathUpgradeable - [Int] tryAdd - [Int] trySub - [Int] tryMul - [Int] tryDiv - [Int] tryMod - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] sub - [Int] div - [Int] mod + [Lib] AddressUpgradeable - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionStaticCall - [Int] functionStaticCall - [Int] verifyCallResult + Initializable - [Int] _disableInitializers # - [Prv] _setInitializedVersion # + [Int] IERC20Upgradeable - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Int] IERC20MetadataUpgradeable (IERC20Upgradeable) - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals + ContextUpgradeable (Initializable) - [Int] __Context_init # - modifiers: onlyInitializing - [Int] __Context_init_unchained # - modifiers: onlyInitializing - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + ERC20Upgradeable (Initializable, ContextUpgradeable, IERC20Upgradeable, IERC20MetadataUpgradeable) - [Int] __ERC20_init # - modifiers: onlyInitializing - [Int] __ERC20_init_unchained # - modifiers: onlyInitializing - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Int] _transfer # - [Int] _mint # - [Int] _burn # - [Int] _approve # - [Int] _spendAllowance # - [Int] _beforeTokenTransfer # - [Int] _afterTokenTransfer # + OwnableUpgradeable (Initializable, ContextUpgradeable) - [Int] __Ownable_init # - modifiers: onlyInitializing - [Int] __Ownable_init_unchained # - modifiers: onlyInitializing - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Int] _transferOwnership # + [Int] ITreasury - [Ext] depositReward # + [Int] IPancakeRouter01 - [Ext] factory - [Ext] WETH - [Ext] addLiquidity # - [Ext] addLiquidityETH ($) - [Ext] removeLiquidity # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETH # - [Ext] removeLiquidityWithPermit # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermit # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokens # - [Ext] swapTokensForExactTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokens ($) - [Ext] swapTokensForExactETH # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETH # - [Ext] swapETHForExactTokens ($) - [Ext] quote - [Ext] getAmountOut - [Ext] getAmountIn - [Ext] getAmountsOut - [Ext] getAmountsIn + [Int] IPancakeRouter02 (IPancakeRouter01) - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermitSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens ($) - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # + [Int] IPancakePair - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] transferFrom # - [Ext] DOMAIN_SEPARATOR - [Ext] PERMIT_TYPEHASH - [Ext] nonces - [Ext] permit # - [Ext] MINIMUM_LIQUIDITY - [Ext] factory - [Ext] token0 - [Ext] token1 - [Ext] getReserves - [Ext] price0CumulativeLast - [Ext] price1CumulativeLast - [Ext] kLast - [Ext] mint # - [Ext] burn # - [Ext] swap # - [Ext] skim # - [Ext] sync # - [Ext] initialize # + [Int] IPancakeFactory - [Ext] feeTo - [Ext] feeToSetter - [Ext] getPair - [Ext] allPairs - [Ext] allPairsLength - [Ext] createPair # - [Ext] setFeeTo # - [Ext] setFeeToSetter # - [Ext] INIT_CODE_PAIR_HASH + CashFi (Initializable, ERC20Upgradeable, OwnableUpgradeable) - [Pub] initialize # - modifiers: initializer - [Pub] decimals - [Ext] enableTrading # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] updateMaxTransactionAmount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] updateMaxWallet # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] updateMinimumTokensBeforeFeeTaken # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] updateProtectBlockCount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setAutomatedMarketMakerPair # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _setAutomatedMarketMakerPair # - [Ext] updateGasPriceLimit # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] disableTransferDelay # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] excludeFromMaxTransaction # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] excludeFromFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeInFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] updateBuyFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] updateSellFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] updateTransferFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setProtectBlockFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] updateTreasuryAddress # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] updateMarketingFeeAddress # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] updateLiquidityAddress # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Int] _transfer # - [Prv] removeAllFee # - [Prv] restoreAllFee # - [Prv] takeFee # - modifiers: lockTheSwap - [Prv] swapTokensForBNB # - [Prv] addLiquidity # - [Ext]
SourceHat (formerly Solidity Finance - founded in 2020) has quickly grown to have one of the most experienced and well-equipped smart contract auditing teams in the industry. Our team has conducted 1700+ solidity smart contract audits covering all major project types and protocols, securing a total of over $50 billion U.S. dollars in on-chain value!
Our firm is well-reputed in the community and is trusted as a top smart contract auditing company for the review of solidity code, no matter how complex. Our team of experienced solidity smart contract auditors performs audits for tokens, NFTs, crowdsales, marketplaces, gambling games, financial protocols, and more!
Contact us today to get a free quote for a smart contract audit of your project!
What is a SourceHat Audit?
Typically, a smart contract audit is a comprehensive review process designed to discover logical errors, security vulnerabilities, and optimization opportunities within code. A SourceHat Audit takes this a step further by verifying economic logic to ensure the stability of smart contracts and highlighting privileged functionality to create a report that is easy to understand for developers and community members alike.
How Do I Interpret the Findings?
Each of our Findings will be labeled with a Severity level. We always recommend the team resolve High, Medium, and Low severity findings prior to deploying the code to the mainnet. Here is a breakdown on what each Severity level means for the project:
- High severity indicates that the issue puts a large number of users' funds at risk and has a high probability of exploitation, or the smart contract contains serious logical issues which can prevent the code from operating as intended.
- Medium severity issues are those which place at least some users' funds at risk and has a medium to high probability of exploitation.
- Low severity issues have a relatively minor risk association; these issues have a low probability of occurring or may have a minimal impact.
- Informational issues pose no immediate risk, but inform the project team of opportunities for gas optimizations and following smart contract security best practices.