Smart Contract Audit Report
Dogetti is a new ERC-20 token that is an automatic liquidity providing protocol that pays static rewards to holders.
For this audit, we reviewed the Dogetti team's token contract at 0x7631a91268a0eed16b93aae8e16c8bd90a902dda on the Ethereum Mainnet.
No findings were identified.
Date: March 3rd, 2023.
Updated: March 6th, 2023 to include the token's mainnet address and token allocation.
- The total supply of the token is 100 billion $DETI.
- At the time of this audit, the owner is in possession of 100% of the total supply.
- No public mint or burn functions are present, though the circulating supply can be decreased by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address.
- There is a Liquidity fee, Reward fee, Charity fee, and Burn fee on all transfers via an approved DEX where neither the sender nor the recipient is excluded from fees. A separate fee structure can be set by the team to apply different fee percentages depending on whether the transaction is a buy or a sell.
- The tokens collected through the Reward fee are removed from the circulating supply; This serves as a frictionless fee redistribution that automatically benefits all token holders at the time of each transaction.
- The Pair address is properly excluded from the contract's reward mechanism to prevent theft-of-liquidity attacks.
- The tokens collected through fees are stored in the contract address. The tokens are swapped for the contract's Base token for the purpose of funding the liquidity pool when the following conditions are met:
- The threshold number of tokens (determined by the owner) in the contract address has been reached.
- The contract is not currently performing an automatic liquidity add.
- The token balance of the Pair address is greater than zero.
- The caller is initiating a sell transaction via an approved DEX.
- Liquidity-adds are automatically performed by selling the tokens collected as fees, pairing the received Base token with the token, and adding it as liquidity to the Base token pair.
- The LP tokens received through this process are sent to the 0x..dead address.
- The tokens collected through the Charity fee are swapped for the Base token and sent to the team's Charity wallet when the swapping functionality is enabled by the team.
- When the swapping functionality is disabled, the tokens collected through the Charity fee are directly transferred to the team's Charity wallet.
- As the contract is implemented with Solidity v0.8.x, it is protected from overflows/underflows.
- The contract complies with the ERC-20 token standard.
- The owner can set the Liquidity fee, Reward fee, and Charity fee to any percentages as long as the total fee percentage does not exceed 20% for both the buy and sell fee structures. The Burn fee on buys and sells is set by the team upon deployment and cannot be modified.
- The owner can exclude and include accounts from transfer fees and reward distribution.
- The owner can set the threshold number of tokens that triggers an automatic liquidity add to any value greater than zero at any time.
- The owner can enable/disable the Marketing tokens swapping functionality at any time.
- The owner can update the team's Charity wallet at any time and specify whether or not the fee tokens will be swapped for the Base token.
- The owner can add/remove any address as an Automated Market Maker Pair address at any time.
- The owner can update the Router address at any time.
|Arbitrary Jump/Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Centralization of Control||The team has the ownership controls described above.||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|Improper Authorization Scheme||N/A||PASS|
|Outdated Compiler Version||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + Ownable (Context) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] owner - [Int] _checkOwner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Int] _transferOwnership # + [Int] IERC20Permit - [Ext] permit # - [Ext] nonces - [Ext] DOMAIN_SEPARATOR + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionStaticCall - [Int] functionStaticCall - [Int] functionDelegateCall # - [Int] functionDelegateCall # - [Int] verifyCallResultFromTarget - [Int] verifyCallResult - [Prv] _revert + [Lib] SafeERC20 - [Int] safeTransfer # - [Int] safeTransferFrom # - [Int] safeApprove # - [Int] safeIncreaseAllowance # - [Int] safeDecreaseAllowance # - [Int] forceApprove # - [Int] safePermit # - [Prv] _callOptionalReturn # - [Prv] _callOptionalReturnBool # + [Int] IPancakeRouter01 - [Ext] factory - [Ext] WETH - [Ext] addLiquidity # - [Ext] addLiquidityETH ($) - [Ext] removeLiquidity # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETH # - [Ext] removeLiquidityWithPermit # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermit # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokens # - [Ext] swapTokensForExactTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokens ($) - [Ext] swapTokensForExactETH # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETH # - [Ext] swapETHForExactTokens ($) - [Ext] quote - [Ext] getAmountOut - [Ext] getAmountIn - [Ext] getAmountsOut - [Ext] getAmountsIn + [Int] IPancakeRouter02 (IPancakeRouter01) - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermitSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens ($) - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # + [Int] IPancakeFactory - [Ext] feeTo - [Ext] feeToSetter - [Ext] getPair - [Ext] allPairs - [Ext] allPairsLength - [Ext] createPair # - [Ext] setFeeTo # - [Ext] setFeeToSetter # - [Ext] INIT_CODE_PAIR_HASH + [Int] IPancakeCaller - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # + Dogetti (IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Ext] updatePancakePair # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] updatePancakeRouter # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _tokenTransfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded # - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply - [Prv] removeAllFee # - [Prv] restoreAllFee # - [Prv] _takeLiquidity # - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals - [Ext] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # - [Ext] increaseAllowance # - [Ext] decreaseAllowance # - [Ext] isExcludedFromReward - [Ext] totalFees - [Ext] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Pub] excludeFromReward # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] includeInReward # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _approve # - [Ext] updateLiquidityFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] updateCharityFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] updateRewardFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] updateCharityWallet # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] updateMinAmountToTakeFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setAutomatedMarketMakerPair # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _setAutomatedMarketMakerPair # - [Ext] excludeFromFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] takeFee # - modifiers: lockTheSwap - [Prv] swapTokensForBaseToken # - [Prv] addLiquidity # - [Ext] ($)
SourceHat (formerly Solidity Finance - founded in 2020) has quickly grown to have one of the most experienced and well-equipped smart contract auditing teams in the industry. Our team has conducted 1300+ solidity smart contract audits covering all major project types and protocols, securing a total of over $50 billion U.S. dollars in on-chain value across 1500 projects!. Our firm is well-reputed in the community and is trusted as a top smart contract auditing company for the review of solidity code, no matter how complex. Our team of experienced solidity smart contract auditors performs audits for tokens, NFTs, crowdsales, marketplaces, gambling games, financial protocols, and more!
Contact us today to get a free quote for a smart contract audit of your project!
What is a SourceHat Audit?
Typically, a smart contract audit is a comprehensive review process designed to discover logical errors, security vulnerabilities, and optimization opportunities within code. A SourceHat Audit takes this a step further by verifying economic logic to ensure the stability of smart contracts and highlighting privileged functionality to create a report that is easy to understand for developers and community members alike.
How Do I Interpret the Findings?
Each of our Findings will be labeled with a Severity level. We always recommend the team resolve High, Medium, and Low severity findings prior to deploying the code to the mainnet. Here is a breakdown on what each Severity level means for the project:
- High severity indicates that the issue puts a large number of users' funds at risk and has a high probability of exploitation, or the smart contract contains serious logical issues which can prevent the code from operating as intended.
- Medium severity issues are those which place at least some users' funds at risk and has a medium to high probability of exploitation.
- Low severity issues have a relatively minor risk association; these issues have a low probability of occurring or may have a minimal impact.
- Informational issues pose no immediate risk, but inform the project team of opportunities for gas optimizations and following smart contract security best practices.