Lady Miners - Audit Report
Lady Miners ($YTTRIUM) is a new BEP-20 token on the Binance Smart Chain.
Notes on the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is set to 10 million $YTTRIUM [10,000,000].
- No minting or burn functions are present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address, if desired.
- At the time of writing this report, 100% of the total supply belongs to the deployer as the contract was recently deployed.
- The contract includes the ERC-1363 approveAndCall() function, allowing for approvals and execution to occur in one call if desired.
- There are no fees associated with transferring tokens.
- No ownership-restricted functions are present.
- The contract utilizes the Safemath library to prevent overflows/underflows.
- Some gas optimizations can be achieved through declaring functions external instead of public. As this contract is already deployed, this is merely informational.
- No external threats were identified.
- Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as the deployer is currently in possession of 100% of the total supply.
- Date: December 29th, 2021
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Centralization of Control||The deployer currently owns 100% of the total supply.||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + SafeMath - [Pub] safeAdd - [Pub] safeSub - [Pub] safeMul - [Pub] safeDiv + ERC20Interface - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # + ApproveAndCallFallBack - [Pub] receiveApproval # + YTTRIUMToken (ERC20Interface, SafeMath) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approveAndCall # - [Pub] ($)