Netcoincapital Token - Smart Contract Audit Report
Netcoincapital intends to build decentralized platform for their native $NCC Token and to support additional cryptocurrencies.
For this audit we reviewed the project's token contract by using a Solidity file that was provided to us by the team.
Notes of the contract:
- The total supply of the token is set to be 102 million $NCC [102,000,000].
- No minting functions are accessible beyond deployment.
- Holders may use the burn function to remove tokens from their own balance and automatically reduce the total supply.
- Holders that have the approval to do so may burn tokens from another holder's wallet to reduce the total supply.
- Holders that have the approval to do so may transfer tokens from another holder's wallet to any recipient.
- The contract includes a fallback function to revert all inbound transfers of TRON in the event that TRON is accidentally sent to the contract.
- Ownership of the contract can be transferred, but must be accepted/approved by the new owner in order for this ownership transfer to take place.
- The owner has the ability to recover any TRC20 tokens that were erroneously sent to the contract address.
- No additional ownership-restricted functions are present in the code.
- The contract does not utilize SafeMath, however the functions contain logic that prevents overflow/underflow issues.
Audit Findings Summary
- No issues from external attackers were identified.
- Date: October 11th, 2021.
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + ERC20Interface - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] allowance + Owned - [Pub]
# - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] acceptOwnership # + TokenRecipient - [Pub] receiveApproval # + Token (ERC20Interface, Owned) - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] transferAnyERC20Token # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] approveAndCall # - [Pub] burn # - [Pub] burnFrom # - [Int] _transfer # + CommonToken (Token) - [Pub] # - [Ext] ($) + NCCToken (CommonToken) - [Pub] # - modifiers: CommonToken