SGAJ to TAKSH Migrator - Smart Contract Audit Report
SGAJ to TAKSH Migrator is a new smart contract that facilitates the conversion of SGAJ tokens to TAKSH tokens.
Notes on the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary:
- The current total supply of SGAJ tokens at the time of this audit is 43.25 million.
- The current total supply of TAKSH tokens at the time of this audit is 100 million.
- There is a sufficient amount of TAKSH tokens for all SGAJ tokens in circulation to be migrated, but there must also be a sufficient amount of tokens in the migrator to transfer to users.
- At the time of this audit, there are 43 million TAKSH tokens in the migrator which is too few to account for all SGAJ in circulation; the TAKSH owner is able to transfer more tokens if needed.
- The team is unable to withdraw tokens from the migrator.
- Any address that has SGAJ tokens is able to convert them to TAKSH tokens.
- The ratio of SGAJ tokens to TAKSH tokens is 1:1.
- Users will have to give the migrator permission to move their tokens before they can be migrated.
- There are no fees when using the migrator.
- There is no minimum amount of SGAJ tokens required to migrate to TAKSH tokens.
- TAKSH tokens are transferred to the same address that sent the SGAJ tokens. There is no option to migrate to another address.
- As the project is deployed with Solidity v0.8.0, it is protected from overflows.
- The SGAJ_TAKSH_RATIO could be declared constant to save on gas.
- No external threats were identified.
- Date: October 4th, 2021
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] tryAdd - [Int] trySub - [Int] tryMul - [Int] tryDiv - [Int] tryMod - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] sub - [Int] div - [Int] mod + SGAJtoTAKSHMigrator - [Ext] migrateFromSGAJ #