|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||Pass|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
Woof Finance - Smart Contract Audit Report
Woof Finance is a token where fees charged on transfers are shared among token holders instantly.
We reviewed Woof's token contract at 0x6c2e5dfa3392debe43d8b2cb49b085cd1fdb3fcc on the Ethereum mainnet.
Notes on the contract:
- Woof Finance is a fork of Reflect Finance (RFI). The key change implemented is the increased total supply, doubling of the transaction fee for redistribution, and addition of a developer's fee.
- The total supply of the token is 1 trillion.
- 24% of the supply is in a locking contract, but the team can withdraw these tokens at any time.
- An additional 48% of the supply is in the same locking contract, which willy fully unlock in 11 days.
- An additional 7% of the supply will be released from another contract to the team in 2 days.
- 1.8% of the token's supply is in the Uniswap liquidity pool. 40% of liquidity is held by the team, the remaining 60% unlocks in 2 years.
- The next largest holder has 1.6%.
- No mint functions exist. After deployment, the total supply is 1 million tokens which are all sent to the deployer's address. No burn function exists.
- There is a 2% fee on token transfers which is redistributed to existing token holders instantly and automatically at the time of each transaction.
- There is an additional 1% fee on transactions which will be sent to the team.
- The owner can exclude any address from the fee mechanism.
- Proper utilization of SafeMath to prevent overflows.
Audit Findings Summary
- No security issues were identified.
- The team controls a very large majority of the supply and can empty the liquidity pool at any time. Ensure trust in the project team.
- Date: April 14th, 2021
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + Ownable (Context) - [Int]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner + WOOF (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcluded - [Pub] totalFees - [Pub] reflect # - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Ext] excludeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded # - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply